The work that has to be done before taking off.
A typical flight takes about 4 hours of planning and needs no extra permissions.
When flying legally in a controlled or a restricted airspace, you pay a fixed fee for this flight permission (= exception) per location (a fee we have to pay to the government).
If you’d like to know if your flight location needs an exception, just contact us and we’ll let you know.
- preproduction€ 65 / hourppm / planning / location scouting
- exception€ 250 / locationclass 1 exception for flying in controlled or restricted airspace
- Transport fee€ 0,42 / kmfrom Antwerp
DJI Inspire 2
The DJI Inspire 2 can be equipped with the X5S or the X7 camera. We fly this plane on both class 2 and class 1 missions in Belgium and abroad, either as a one-man crew with class 1 pilot or as a 2-man crew with a class 1 pilot and class 1 certified camera operator.
The Inspire 2 is a compact and agile craft that we love to fly indoor and outdoor. It has the longest flight time and the fastest deployment time while still being able to deliver 4K or 6K ProRes or DNG footage.
Standard booking of an Inspire 2 is per 4 hours, rates are based on a single job.
Contact us for a quote if you plan multi-day shoots or recurring jobs.
- DJI Inspire 2€ 110 / hourcraft including class 1 pilot
- Camera Operator€ 65 / hourcamera / gimbal control by second operator
- Camera: DJI X5S€ 250 / day4K/60fps / CinemaDNG | UltraHD/30fps / Apple ProRes 422 HQ or 4444 XQ
including lenses (F1.8): Olympus 12mm / 17mm / 25mm /45mm
- Camera: DJI X7€ 550 / day6K/30fps CinemaDNG | 5.2K/30fps ProRes 422 HQ | Ultra HD/30fps ProRes 4444 XQ
Including lenses (F2.8): 16mm / 24mm / 35mm / 50mm
- DJI Inspire 2 - backup craft€ 360 / daybackup Inspire 2 craft incl. ProRes / CinemaDNG license.
Sometimes we need to make big cameras fly. And a big camera needs a big plane. We offer both the NEO as the Freefly Alta 8 octocopter. Both can fly your favourite production or broadcast camera.
Standard booking of these big guns is on a per day basis (shoot day = 10 hours).
Rates based on single day basis, contact us for a correct quote if you plan multi-day shoots or recurring jobs.
- NEO€ 145 / hourAceCore NEO craft including pilot
- Alta 8€ 190 / hourFreefly Alta 8 craft including pilot
- Camera: Sony DSLR€ 140 / daySony a7s MkII dslr
- Camera: EVA-1€ 240 / dayPanasonic EVA-1
- Camera: RED€ 750 / dayRED Weapon – Dragon 6K – EF mount
- Camera Operator€ 65 / hourcamera control by specialised second operator
- Extra monitor€180 / daydirector monitor with remote
lean & mean
We fly our compact Phantom III Pro on single operator class 2 missions. A simple and cost-effective way to add aerial footage to your video shoot.
Hourly rate is all-in (drone + camera + operator).
- DJI Phantom III Pro€90 / hourcraft including class 1 pilot
including fixed 4K/30fps / MP4 camera (f / 2.8 – 94°)
behind the scenes
+32 3 289 56 05
2980 Zoersel – Belgium
Want to stay up to date?